How to add signs for draft or confidential / copyright information to a plan?
There is an easy solution using the layer fuctions to display graphics or texts in the backgound in any cell:
- Please create a Layer and name it “watermark”.
- Insert the pictures/objects into the desired cell in the normaly way.
- Assign the pictures/objects to the layer “watermark”
Now use the layer order and move the layer watermark to the bottom, even beneath the calendar layer:
All objects assigned to this layers are now displayed behind all other objects in the background.
- Unselect the Display-Flag and and select the Print-Flag for the Watermark layer to make the watermark invisible on screen, but still printed.
- Unselect the Active-Flag for the Watermark layer: Now the assigned objects canot be selected – and not be moved by accidant.
The layer oder and layer visibility can also be used to order tasks and other objects
– and especially – to hide and show special information on a schedule.