This video tutorial shows how to transfer an existing project schedule created in Primavera P6 to a Time Location Diagram in TILOS. The TILOS Exchange Software is used. 20min to invest for a better understanding of the concept and the how to do.
Mission: Calculate and display where and when two tasks will meet, that are working towards each other.
Sample application: Meeting point calculation in Tunnel construction with two driving tasks.
– Both tasks are calculated by duration (calculation by profile is possible)
– The Quantity is calculated by the task length
– Create a finish-finish link between those two tasks
– Change the link type to “Calculate meeting point”.
– Reschedule the project.
With the “Lag” value can be defined a waiting time:
– The first task has to be arrived at this station (First is defined with the direction of the link)
– then wait the Lag time
– Then the second tasks arrives